Tuesday, July 03, 2007

JESSICKA RABID IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED!

Elske McCain is pleased to announce that her film, JESSICKA RABID, is gearing up for production this September. JESSICKA RABID revolves around the tragic hero of Jessicka, a young woman who was subjected to abuse as a young girl.

"After getting frustrated with other projects that weren't working out, I decided that I wanted to star in and produce the kind of movie I would have liked when I was a kid," says Elske, "I took inspiration from my favorite films. I have a lot to express as an artist, and I think JESSICKA RABID will allow me to do just that."

JESSICKA RABID is the first film to be produced by Elske's own production company Dahlia Jade Productions, and also marks the third time she has teamed up with the film's director and personal friend, Matthew Reel. The two have worked previously on THE GOAT SUCKER and ALL THE FRENCH ARE WHORES. "The closest thing I could compare JESSICKA RABID to would be a cross between Cinderella and Sleepaway Camp".

JESSICKA RABID also marks the first film appearance of Los Angeles' own Nekromistress, who is well known in the horror community. Elske and Matthew love her look and charisma and are surprised nobody has put her in a film! "I'm really excited to work alongside Elske!" Nekromistress writes. "This looks like it will be a fun exploitation film!"

Elske McCain is also producing the films Psycho Holocaust and The Toy Box Anthology in 2007, and will also be the host and producer of the upcoming horror video podcast, "The Elske McCainsaw Massacre".

Visit the team's MySpace profile (www.myspace.com/jessickarabidmovie) where a teaser trailer for the film is available. Check frequently for official cast announcements and other news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker