Sunday, May 21, 2006

Behind the Mask goes big screen, yay!

Hey there! My name is Leslie Vernon.

On the surface I guess I'm like your average, small-town, nice guy with goals, ambition and aspirations to... follow in the footsteps of my mentor, Eugene, and be the world's next great psycho-slasher.

I confess I'm a self-promoter. I've given documentary filmmaker Taylor Gentry and her crew exclusive access to my life as I intricately plan and execute my reign of terror over the sleepy town of Glen Echo, where my legend was born.

Along the way, I'll teach them the trade of being a psycho-slasher and I'll deconstruct the conventions and archetypes of the genre of horror over which I hope to reign.

I´ve been out working hard on the festival circuit, and there will be no rest for me as Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon will be playing a number of foreign festivals. BTM will embark on a Summer 2006 International Festival Tour, whose highlights include:

Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal (July 6 - July 24)
FrightFest (London) - The UKs Fantasy & Horror Film Festival (August 25 - August 28)
SITGES International Film Festival of Catalonia
- (October 6 - October 15)

And then, in October, the film will hit theatres across the U.S.A.

Meanwhile, you can visit me at MySpace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker