Tuesday, April 25, 2006

TRANCERS released date now PETRIFIED in stone! Bong!

"So we finally have confirmation on the arrival of the TRANCERS 5 DVD BOX SET! MAY DAY!!! So at high noon on Monday May 1st the first shipment will be here and ready to go! We are also real happy with our new cybersource set up at FullMoonDirect.com and we’ve been able to ship out all orders within 48 hours!

On other fronts: EVIL BONG starts shooting next week and PETRIFIED is now set for national release in September! The 2006 FULL MOON HORROR ROAD SHOW is going to be a blast and I’m also looking forward to Monster Mania in NJ in a few short weeks! I’ll have 2-3 original Puppets/Dolls to auction off during my “performance” and I’m sure I’ll have some footage and crazy stories from EVIL BONG!!!

CB"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker