Sunday, April 23, 2006

Last chance to see ABOMINABLE in theaters!!

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! After that, you´ll only be able to see this modern classic on DVD - and, c´mon, it´s not the same thing as watching it on a big screen, with a totally scared audience! If you really want to check the experience (and Tiffany Shepis), this is the place to go.

Oh, and you can order your tickets by clicking on Sasquatch´s nostrils - or using this link here!

Laemmle's SUNSET 5
8000 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, 90046
323-848-3500

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your site. I guess it's a collection of the B movies. It's a little kinky and weird, but I like it! I find B movies a lot more scary than even modern day scary movies. Even with the cheesy charactors and plots, it still makes the hair on my neck stand up.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Sala Especial said...

Actually, it´s A, B, C and all the way thru Z movies.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker